Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

14 April 2016

Comfort food: hazelnuts brownies, why not?



Best-ever brownies

Today I thought that I would bake some brownies and this recipe inspired me. I grilled some hazelnuts (a handful) beforehand and lined them at the bottom of my round tin (I'm using a round tin as my square one is in a cupboard at Imo's house in London..and I haven't bothered to buy another one,,will do though!)
So I'm on the last minute and I will make my own way to our friends home, Mike and Eva who are hosting a venue 'Say one for me' for our House church and the Anglican church meeting together.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments