Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

15 December 2015

Christian actor Hugh Jackman's interview.

When actor Hugh Jackman takes on the role of Paul in the upcoming biblical epic Apostle Paul, he’ll be performing material that he’s already intimately familiar with. In an interview with Parade magazine this fall to discuss his role in Pan, Jackman opened up about his marriage, his career and, notably, his faith. Asked about when he knew he would become an actor, he told the magazine, “I’m a Christian. I was brought up very religious. I used to go to different evangelists’ [revival] tents all the time. When I was about 13, I had a weird premonition that I was going to be onstage, like the preachers I saw.
Read more here 


Picture copyright click here.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments