Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

16 November 2015

Longing for love, forgiveness, peace

A man attaches a banne to a statue at Place de la Republique near sites of the deadly attacks in Paris on Sunday. Photograph: Benoit Tessier/Reuters

Words cannot express the sadness in my heart after hearing about the atrocities in Paris last night. They reflect utmost hatred and a spirit of revenge characteristic of tit for tat behaviour totally in contradiction of love, forgiveness and peace.Tears, numbness and despair as I think of the pain and heartache felt by all the families who have lost their loved ones on this battle field for freedom and free will.

28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments