Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

11 November 2015

How do you rate your blog!




How do you rate your blog? This question may not so important for authors who have a passion and will keep on writing no matter what people think about their blogs. However one cannot deny that the thought could be niggling at the back of your mind!
So how do you find out? After trying a few others, I discovered a website called nibbler. All I had to type is  the name of my blog and the result was great...and free of charge. It also gave me advice on how sort out the weak points ...which I am in the process of doing...slowly...with a smile :)

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments