Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

7 May 2015

Thursday quotes!



“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”
― Corrie ten Boom

"Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man."
- Hugh Black


“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Everyone who believes in God at all believes that he knows what you and I are going to do tomorrow. ~ C. S. Lewis


“The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.”
― Søren Kierkegaard


“God transforms us one area at a time.”
― Judah Smith

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.”
― Erma Bombeck

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments