Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

4 February 2015

You haven't got long!

As I am not working at the moment, I try to scrounge lifts in town whenever! With the view of saving some diesel. At lunch time, my hubby announced that he was leaving for town now! I was ready so off we went through the door then he asked me about the letter! Oups it was still there on the table in the hall! When we arrived in Stafford, he dropped me at the cinema. Don't forget, you haven't got long!
I walked all the way to the post office which is in WHSmith. This took me 10 minutes. No need to queue!
I picked up a book on Publishing companies and read two pages about ghost-writing. Interesting facts. I'd heard about it but didn't think it developed so much!
Time was ticking so I went back to Tesco through the park and took those photos. Right on time for a change.
What a beautiful day, a bit cold but so bright!



Hubby and I
I have a question for you! How do you deal with interruptions when you are blogging? Let me know! Have a blessed night/day! N.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments