Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

14 February 2015

Happy Valentine day!

Time flies and I was surprised to see that the last time I blogged about our Valentine day was in 2012 when we went to Norfolk! 
I hope that you had a blessed Valentine day. After our bible reading, Steven and I had an egg in a bun for breakfast. Then we went to Stone and after a tour in the town, I bought some kale for the rabbits, we had a drink and read the papers. Remembering our engagement that took place 8 years ago!
At 6 pm we walked to the local pub, the Bank House inn where we had a wonderful diner! The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Did you have a special time today with your loved one/ones? Blessings, N.


No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments