Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

21 January 2015

10 reasons to go biking



These are 1) it helps you sleep more deeply, 2) it gives you a younger look, 3) boost your bowels, 4) increase your brain power 5) avoid pollution 6) it means guilt- free snacks 7) get fit without trying too hard 8) burn more fat 9) spend quality time with your spouse/kid/friend  10) feeling tired, go for a ride. I will add another bonus: admiring the beauty of nature. I saw a hawk by the road outside Hixon, when I arrived on the bridge, a magnificent heron flew over my head, and there were many ducks and swans, without counting sheep and horses.
This afternoon, I decided to go for a ride up to Great Haywood. My reasons were mainly 5, 7 and 10 I came back riding on the canal bank and this added another mile. However it was rather bumpy and muddy in places. I' m so glad I was able to do it since there was no snow (the weather forecast was not quite accurate - for once)
Did you do any sport today?
Have a blessed evening. N.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments