Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

8 June 2014

Noah's ark


Having been inspired by each Messy Church I have been invited to in Weston (thanks to Gill and her team), I felt a bit more confident. As I was in Hobbycraft in Stafford, I asked one member of staff if they had anything suitable for a Noah's ark activity and they didn't. However he was very helpful and came back with a pack of ice-cream sticks and animal stencils. Then he found an A1 piece of cardboard. 
I then was cheeky and asked my friend Geraldine to draw a template for a Noah's ark which she very kindly did. Today, at Sunday school, Emily, Maisy, Keira and Zak helped out on the project. Done! A big thanks to everybody including the websites where I found the craft activity. Click here.

Photo
Photo

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments