Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

8 February 2014

Meeting up!


During the summer holidays, I had the pleasure to meet up again with one of my blogger friends who live in the south of France. She told me that some other bloggers had actually arranged to meet at a convenient place so that everyone could get there. Of course it depends on which part of the country you are.
From virtual friends to visual! I don't want to use the word 'real' because the virtual is also real!

So, have you given any thought about meeting up? Have a blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

T-Childs said...

What a nice idea. I would love to see France one day.

N Abram said...

Sure, we go south of France every year.. in the uk..in the summer maybe ! I have met another blogger friend in Lichfield..

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments