Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

27 April 2013

Our children..

Do you have any children? Do you like to know that they are safe home! 
The other day, I was talking to a colleague who is the same age as me more or less but whose children are in their thirties and she told me: 'you never stop worrying about them'!
My mum used to worry a lot about me and I understand why, I was a rebel and I went wild. At the time, I could not see it so in my view she shouldn't have worried at all. In those days, I did not read the bible so I was a lost sheep!
Not any more! It's no surprise that my favorite verses are the following:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 
Phil 4:4-7, 19.


Have a blessed evening. Yours in Christ. N.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments