Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

2 March 2013

Where shall we have lunch?




 At Jamie Oliver, Bristol. On the menu, WILD RABBIT TAGLIOLINI Slow-cooked ragù with garlic

& herbs, mascarpone & lemon, SEAFOOD BUCATINI, Tubularspaghetti steamed in a bag

with crab, mussels, clams, squid, scallops, capers, chilli, garlic, white wine & juicy sweet tomatoes


This was last week when we moved Camille's stuff in her shared house in Bristol. The food, service and welcome were superb!




2 comments:

Pamela said...

Doesn't sound like anything I ever ate. My parents were big fans of what they called "eating experiences." I love trying new foods and cooking the myself. Although truthfully--I'd rather someone else cooked. ha!

N Abram said...

Hi Pamela, thanks for visiting. My mum used to cook all the time and entertain and we hardly went to the restaurants. My hubby loves cooking and also likes to take us to different places! What's your favorite meal?

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments