Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

2 November 2011

Barn dance?

I've just come back from our PCC at Hixon; ideas and suggestions were forthcoming for next year fundraising events and our secretary said: 'what about a barn dance!' I thought that it was an excellent idea. I remembered the last time I went to one, it was fun even though I did not know many of the people there. What amazed me was the feeling of friendliness.. families and single people were mixing and dancing and joy was there. There was a genuine commitment to one another. So this could be a good idea! What do you think? Would you go to a barn dance yourself? Any suggestions?
Blessings to all. Your sister in Christ. N

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments