Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

4 August 2011

To be an au pair or not?

Last week, when we were in France, my oldest daughter told me some news: ' I have to tell you something!'
Yes.
'I haven't talked to you about it before!
'Ah!'
I am registered to be an au pair and a family has invited me, err, it's in Italy..'
I was not too surprised because one evening I found  on my computer screen a page on 'the world of au pairs' minutes after she 'borrowed' my PC. True, nothing had been mentioned!
So she found out more details but could not make her mind up! The children in her care were 2 and 5 y.old, and somehow  I could not help mentioning ' nappies'. That evening when she had to ring and confirm, we were out in a  Maroccan restaurant in Niort. It fizzled out.
Back from France, another family was interested and this time, everything is running smoothly. So, Camille is packing up, I am ironing and we are discussing bits and pieces.
What about you? Have you ever hired an au-pair? Have you been an au-pair? Let me know what you think about  it. Yours in Christ
N.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments