Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

17 May 2011

Skyping

is probably one of the most useful way of communicating with your family members abroad...that is to say when it works.
 Up to now, it was perfect! Recently as the system providers try to upgrade and 'better' the programme, a pop up keeps appearing every time I want to go on the main screen. It asks me if I want to forward the calls to a mobile number etc...and when I try to close this pop up, it will not close. Then if I insist the whole screen has a fit and as you know, goes blurry and says : skype..is not responding...
Let's say that I find it a little bit frustrating!
What is your best way of communicating with your close family and friends abroad?
Have a blessed evening.
N.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments