Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

8 April 2011

Running slowly...

This week, I have found pleasure in running slowly. Let me explain, in the evening before total dark falls, I have set out and gone jogging for no more than half an hour. I find it hard to keep going but once I am out, I have to persevere. It is so hard though simply because in the winter I hibernate and lose any interest for exercises apart from the odd sessions in the gym so I become so unfit. However spring triggers in me the need for outside activities, i.e. biking, running or walking. In the last two years or so, I have suffered from a bad back, it could happen anywhere, anytime! it was so unpredictable so I started to have stack of paracetamol or ibuprofen ( I would alternate) in my handbag, pencil-case, school-bag, a bit everywhere! I was told that running was not the best thing to do hence a swift move to biking. This is a new start for me, running again gives me great pleasure. Praise be to God. Amen. Bros and sis, what is your favourite kind of exercise? Do you need to exercise? Do you find it hard to exercise? 

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments