Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

27 July 2010

Joy!


Some time ago, we cycled up to Weston, I must confess, with some difficulty, I'll speak for myself, being so unfit! Still, when we arrived there, we were wondering whether to keep on to Stone. However, Steven's bike needed some attention and we went to see our friends Alan and Pat.
Here are some photos of their lovely garden, ready for the Open gardens competition!
I particularly love the clematis. Mum had one very similar in the front porch and used to pamper it a lot.



 While we were having a long chat, I could not help noticing those baby birds as they were so noisy and hungry. Mum made lots of trips to feed them.



No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments