Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

27 July 2010

Meet Grace !

 Isn't she beautiful! Two weeks old, and growing fast...
 Proud addition to the Page family..
Grace's first interview!
So tell me Grace, what do you like to do in your spare time?
 Euh, I like cuddles, i love naps..I love waking up mum at night, not sure why!
Have you got any favorite hobbies?
Definitely,  I love drinking milk, I like going out in my pram, 
I have been told that you are loud at times. Is that true? 
Well, I like expressing my opinions, I can be loud at times
 (as I am allowed, why not!) I kick mum sometimes, sorry mum!
Do you have a sense of humour?
Actually, mum says that whenever we are about to leave the house
I make her late...and she says, typical hey! 
Watch this space, more about Grace very soon!
Have a blessed evening. In Jesus' name.

3 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Nicky:)

Lovely photos of your daughter. She is going to be a celebrity. It was interesting to read her answers to the questions.

I wish beautiful Grace all success, health, wealth and a long wonderful life.

Best wishes to you and your family:)
Joseph

N Abram said...

Thanks Joseph, just a little detail, Grace is my friend Sue's daughter..She is gorgeous. I will let Sue know about your comment. Have a blessed week-end. Nicky

His grace is sufficient. said...

Grace is beautiful.

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments